Please note: These are sponsored contests, and the winners will be posted as the sponsors submit the results after Fair.
Fleischmann's Yeast has helped American families make great bread since 1868. Bake your best recipe using any type of Fleischmann's Yeast, an essential ingredient for the country's best home-bakers. Prizes of $125, $50 and $25 await the top three winners in the 1st Category. Think breads, coffee cakes and other baked goods; anything goes … any flavor, shape, size or style! The 2nd Category awards a $125 prize for the Best “Dessert Pizza” (with a home-made crust using Fleischmann’s Pizza Crust Yeast or any other type of Fleischmann’s Yeast). By participating, you join the effort to help end childhood hunger in America. For each entry, Fleischmann's Yeast (ACH Food Companies) will contribute $10 to the Share Our Strength® No Kid Hungry® Campaign.
DATE: TO BE DETERMINED
TIME: TO BE DETERMINED
PLACE: TO BE DETERMINED
Flavor (30%), Creativity (25%), Texture (20%), Appearance (15%), Ease of Preparation (10%)
1st Category (Baked Goods): $125 for First; $50 for Second; $25 for Third.
2nd Category (Dessert Pizza): $125 for the Best "Dessert Pizza" (One First Place).
New Entrant Award: A special prize and honor will go to one first-time contestant.
*Each winner will receive a ribbon, award certificate and apron.
• Entries must be original and baked with Fleischmann's Yeast as an ingredient (Pizza Crust Yeast, RapidRise, Active Dry, or Bread Machine). For inspiration or product information, visit www.breadworld.com or www.facebook.com/fleischmannsyeast.
• Each person can submit one entry per Category: meaning one entry for the 1st Category (anything goes: from braids, baguettes and breadsticks, to flavorful focaccia, doughnuts or coffee cake) and one entry for the 2nd Category (any dessert-type pizza with a home-made crust using Fleischmann’s Pizza Crust Yeast or any other type of Fleischmann’s Yeast). Limit one award per winner.
• Judging criteria: Flavor (30%), Creativity (25%), Texture (20%), Appearance (15%) and Ease of Preparation (10%), applies to both categories. Subject to Fair guidelines, entrants may assemble their pre-made entries on-site and/or ask that their entries be warmed for judging.
• The New Entrant Award winner – selected at the Fair's discretion – should be a first-time contestant and should not also be a winner from the 1st or 2nd Category. Contest is open to entrants of all ages, subject to Fair guidelines.
· Recipes should be named, unpublished and the sole property of entrant. Submit your clear/typed recipe that matches your pre-baked entry (illegible recipes may be disqualified), with a Fleischmann's Yeast product label or proof of purchase and your contact information. Be specific with recipe directions, measurements and sizes of pans, packages, cans, etc. Winning recipes should be able to be successfully reproduced in the Test Kitchens of ACH Foods.
· Participating fairs are pre-selected by Fleischmann’s Yeast and ACH Foods (ACH). Each Fair selects their judges for this competition and applies the judging criteria. Their decisions are final.
• All recipes entered become the property of ACH. By participating, contestants agree that ACH may edit, adapt, copyright, publish and use any or all of them including for publicity, promotion, or advertising in any form of media, including websites, without compensation to you. This includes publishing winner names, images and city/state of residence, in any form of media, including websites, videos, photographs, etc. Employees of ACH, its affiliates and agencies, or family members of such, are not eligible to compete.
· Taxes on prizes are the responsibility of the winner. Contest is void where prohibited or otherwise regulated by law.
· No 2012 Fleischmann’s Yeast 1st Place winners are eligible to compete in 2013.